mr. landscape based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Gardener who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: mr. landscape
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 45 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
- The candidate must water and care for plants, lawns, and/or gardens.
- The candidate must plant and maintain private and public lawns and gardens.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have prior landscaping experience in residential projects.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about plants and be able to identify them.
Security and safety
- The candidate’s driving record should be thoroughly investigated (abstract).
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots, gloves and ear plugs.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Letter of recommendation
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples