Scarlett Acres Limited based in Colborne, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fruit farm labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work from 07:30 to 16:00.
Employer Name: Scarlett Acres Limited
Position: Fruit farm labourer
No. of vacancies: 40
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Colborne, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of clipping.
- The candidate will be in charge of fruit tree training.
- The candidate will be in charge of grading.
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of weeding.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- The crops are apples.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.