LAKHBIR BRAR based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fruit farm labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning. The position of Fruit farm labourer has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: LAKHBIR BRAR
Position: Fruit farm labourer
No. of vacancies: 7
Salary: $16.05 hourly 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of budding trees.
- The candidate will be in charge of clipping.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting seedlings.
- The candidate will be in charge of mixing fertiliser.
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for fertilising and spraying crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate must weed, prune, and trim trees and plants.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be flexible.
Work site environment
- Farm operations include fruit and vegetable combination farming and other miscellaneous crop farming.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
Experience and specialization
Type of crops
- Crops include apples and cherries.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.