Front desk agent
Borden/Summerside KOA based in Borden-Carleton, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Front desk agent who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Borden/Summerside KOA
Position: Front desk agent
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.70 to $14.80 hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Borden-Carleton, PE
- The candidate will be responsible for registering guests and assigning rooms.
- The candidate will be in charge of taking, cancelling, and changing room reservations.
- The candidate must provide information on hotel facilities and services.
- The candidate will be expected to provide general information about local points of interest.
- The candidate will be responsible for processing guest departures, calculating charges, and receiving payments.
- The candidate will be expected to answer the phone and relay calls and messages.
- The candidate must conduct sales transactions via Internet-based electronic commerce.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in the hospitality industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
C0B 1X0 Between 09:00 AM and 06:00 AM
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience