Framer helper – construction
Aroma Interiors Ltd. based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Framer helper – construction who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Aroma Interiors Ltd.
Position: Framer helper – construction
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.50 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate will be expected to help with house framing, wall construction, and roof construction.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate must adhere to emergency and safety procedures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
11811 Sealord Rd