Tim Hortons based in Milton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: Tim Hortons
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Milton, ON
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and check delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme lasting one to two years, or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate must have a Food Safety Certificate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a restaurant.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.