Subway based in Woodbridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Subway
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Woodbridge, ON
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to hire food service personnel.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate must prepare budgets and cost estimates.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate must be familiar with the establishment’s culinary genres.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising food service counter attendants, food preparers, and kitchen and food service assistants.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a food service establishment and a restaurant.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.