The Village Restaurant & Pizzeria based in 12 Main Street West, Norwich, ON N0J 1P0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Weekend. The position of Food service supervisor has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: The Village Restaurant & Pizzeria
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.50 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 12 Main Street West, Norwich, ON N0J 1P0
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate must prepare budgets and cost estimates.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising food and beverage servers, food service counter attendants and food preparers, and kitchen and food service helpers.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- Accommodation facilities are available to the candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
12 Main Street West
Please include the following while sending the application
- Reference number- 2436614