2125198 Alberta Ltd based in 11801 100 Street, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3Y2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift and Morning. The position of Food service supervisor has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: 2125198 Alberta Ltd
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.50 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 11801 100 Street, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3Y2
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to hire food service personnel.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising food service counter attendants and food preparers.
- The candidate will be required to work in a fast food restaurant or concession.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
11801 100 Street suite 264
Grande Prairie, AB
T8V 3Y2 Between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM