Right Wingers Burlington based in Burlington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift and Morning.
Employer Name: Right Wingers Burlington
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Burlington, ON
- The candidate will be expected to hire food service personnel.
- The candidate must prepare budgets and cost estimates.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must prepare food order summaries for the chef.
- The candidate must be familiar with the culinary genres of the establishment.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a secondary (high) school diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise Cook (general), Food service counter attendants and food preparers, Kitchen and food service helpers, and Kitchen and food service helpers.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and hot conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in a fast food establishment or concession, as well as a restaurant.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.