OKANAGAN FROZEN DOUGH ULC based in Armstrong, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food processing labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: OKANAGAN FROZEN DOUGH ULC
Position: Food processing labourer
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $20.55 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Armstrong, BC
- The candidate must manually pack goods into bags, boxes, or other containers.
- The candidate will be responsible for feeding and unloading processing machines.
- The candidate must inspect products and packaging for basic quality defects.
- The candidate must assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties.
- The candidate must clean the machines and immediate work areas.
- The candidate must portion and wrap foods.
- The candidate will be responsible for monitoring production progress.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of Secondary (high) school graduation.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.