1053657 BC Ltd. dba Dairy Queen based in 6888 N Island Highway, Nanaimo, BC V9V 1P6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: 1053657 BC Ltd. dba Dairy Queen
Position: Food counter attendant
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 32.5 hours per 32.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 6888 N Island Highway, Nanaimo, BC V9V 1P6
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must place dishes in the storage area.
- The candidate must replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas.
- The candidate will be required to hand-sanitize and wash dishes and other items.
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be required to serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate will be required to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be required to handle and store cleaning products.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.