Food counter attendant
Thumka holding ltd based in Squamish, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night and Weekend.
Employer Name: Thumka holding ltd
Position: Food counter attendant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Squamish, BC
- The candidate will be expected to use dishwashers to clean dishes, glassware, and flatware.
- The candidate must place dishes in the storage area.
- The candidate will be expected to clean pots and pans.
- The candidate will be responsible for keeping track of the food quantities consumed.
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be required to serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate will be required to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a conventional oven, a deep fryer, an electronic cash register, food dispensers, and a grill.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.