24/7 Traffic Control Ltd based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Flagman/woman who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning. The position of Flagman/woman has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: 24/7 Traffic Control Ltd
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $15.65 to $21.46 hourly for 30 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
- The candidate will be required to direct traffic at or near construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be a certified traffic control person (TCP) and have a first aid certificate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate should be skilled in the construction of roads and bridges.
Security and Safety
- The candidate’s driving record should be thoroughly investigated (abstract).
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must own steel-toed safety boots and a cell phone.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
250-215-1932 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM