Financial services representative
AAR Mortgage Corporation based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Financial services representative who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend.
Employer Name: AAR Mortgage Corporation
Position: Financial services representative
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $12.00 hourly + 2% commission per sale for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
- The candidate will be required to approve or reject applications, or to recommend approval or rejection of applications.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients by proposing solutions to financial objectives such as business expansion, debt management, investment, and other financial goals.
- The candidate must complete credit and loan documentation.
- The candidate will be required to interview loan applicants.
- The candidate must open new personal and non-personal accounts, as well as provide access to automated banking machines, telephone banking, and online banking services.
- The candidate will be required to prepare delinquent account statements.
- The candidate must promote the sale of credit and loan services.
- The candidate must review and update credit and loan files.
- The candidate must submit credit and loan applications to management.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a financial institution.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Loan Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with personal loans.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.