Financial sales and service officer
President’s Choice Financial based in St. Catharines, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Financial sales and service officer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift and Morning.
Employer Name: President’s Choice Financial
Position: Financial sales and service officer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $40,000 annually + $15.00 commission per sale for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: St. Catharines, ON
- The candidate must open new personal and non-personal accounts, as well as provide access to automated banking machines, telephone banking, and online banking services.
- The candidate must promote the sale of credit and loan services.
- The candidate must submit credit and loan applications to management.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a financial institution.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a remote location.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough credit and criminal record check.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be able to handle a large case load.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Commission and Stocks/shares.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Long-term care insurance, Maternity and parental benefits, Other benefits, Pension plan, Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Employer-paid learning/training, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days) and Wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.