Car wash attendant
JGV Services Incorporated based in 808 Adela Trail, Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Watson Lake, YT Y0A 1C0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Car wash attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours and 09:00 to 18:00.
Employer Name: JGV Services Incorporated
Position: Car wash attendant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 808 Adela Trail, Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Watson Lake, YT Y0A 1C0
- The candidate must be able to operate cleaning machines.
- The candidate must clean the interior and exterior of motor vehicles.
- The candidate must wash and clean interior and exterior windows, as well as other glass surfaces.
- The candidate will be required to vacuum floors.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) certificate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience operating carpet cleaning machines, industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers, polishing machines, pressure cleaners, pressure washers, steam cleaners, and waxing machines.
- The candidate must have prior experience cleaning carpets/rugs, industrial equipment, upholstery, automobiles and trucks.
Security and safety
- The candidate should undergo a thorough driver’s licence validity check, criminal record check, and drug test.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate must have their own safety equipment/gear.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus and Gratuities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience