Home support worker
LUIGI LEONELLI / FILOMENA LEONELLI based in Woodbridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home support worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: LUIGI LEONELLI / FILOMENA LEONELLI
Position: Home support worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Woodbridge, ON
- The candidate must administer medications.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients with bathing and other personal hygiene tasks.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in regular exercise, such as walking.
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household (in absence of householder)
- The candidate will have to feed or assist with feeding.
- The candidate will be expected to launder clothing and household linens.
- The candidate must be able to mend clothing and linens.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be expected to plan therapeutic diets and menus.
- The candidate must provide companionship.
- The candidate must provide personal care.
- The candidate must go shopping for food and household supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate will be in charge of providing care to the elderly, people with disabilities and people with intellectual disabilities.
Security and safety
- The candidate should undergo a thorough criminal background check as well as a medical exam.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.