VALLEY LABOUR CONTRACTING LTD. based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm workers supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: VALLEY LABOUR CONTRACTING LTD.
Position: Farm workers supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.10 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules and procedures.
- The candidate must ensure that farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed.
- The candidate will be expected to keep track of quality control and production records.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.