C4 MECHANICAL LTD based in Grande Prairie, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Heavy-duty equipment technician who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift. The position of Heavy-duty equipment technician has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: C4 MECHANICAL LTD
Position: Heavy-duty equipment technician
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 to $50.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
- The candidate will be required to troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
- The candidate will be required to diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerised and other testing equipment to determine the extent of repair required.
- The candidate must adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts.
- The candidate will be expected to test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that the work meets the specifications of the manufacturer.
- The candidate must clean, lubricate, and perform other maintenance tasks.
- The candidate will be required to perform heavy truck repair work.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in other trades or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have completed Level 2 apprenticeship training, Level 3 apprenticeship training, Level 4 apprenticeship training, and Level 5 apprenticeship training.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have their own tools and steel-toed safety boots.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Paramedical services coverage.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Life insurance.
- In addition to the health and long term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will be provided with free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
GRANDE PRAIRIE, AB
780-832-0684 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 AM