Natt Farm Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker – harvesting who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Natt Farm Ltd.
Position: Farm worker – harvesting
No. of vacancies: 16
Salary: $16.75 hourly / 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must clean the crop.
- The candidate must plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for sorting and packing fruits and vegetables.
- The candidate must load, unload, and transfer crates, supplies, farm produce, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.