Nathan Macklin based in DeBolt, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, general who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be willing to work overtime and be available to work during Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Nathan Macklin
Position: Farm worker, general
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.52 hourly 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: DeBolt, AB
- The candidate will be in charge of calving.
- The candidate will be in charge of handling animals.
- The candidate will be in charge of monitoring animal health.
- The candidate will be expected to feed and care for animals.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general farm duties.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
Work site environment
- Farm operations include beef cattle ranching and farming, including feedlots and livestock.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a remote location.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The candidate must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.