Farm worker, general
DNA GENETICS CANADA ULC based in SE 12 8 3 W, Fannystelle, MB R0G 0P0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, general who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the morning shift.
Employer Name: DNA GENETICS CANADA ULC
Position: Farm worker, general
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: SE 12 8 3 W, Fannystelle, MB R0G 0P0
- The candidate will be in charge of monitoring animal health.
- The candidate will be expected to feed and care for animals.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must clean stables, barns, barnyards, and pens.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate will be required to install and monitor water lines, air flow, and temperature in barns, pens, and chicken coops.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The type of farm operation is hog and pig farming.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive On-site housing options.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.