Stolson Farms LTD based in NE-12-15-09-W3 near Hodgeville, SK S0H 2B0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, general who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be willing to work overtime. The position of Farm worker, general has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Stolson Farms LTD
Position: Farm worker, general
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $23.75 hourly / 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: NE-12-15-09-W3 near Hodgeville, SK S0H 2B0
- The candidate must plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for fertilising and spraying crops.
- The candidate must harvest crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for feeding and tending animals.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must ensure that farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate must perform general farm duties.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- Farm operations include beef cattle ranching and farming, including feedlots, oilseed farming (excluding soybeans), and other grain farming.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- Accommodation facilities are available to the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience