Dhillon Ranch Ltd. based in 2052 Barnhartvale Rd., Kamloops, BC V2C 6Y1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Dhillon Ranch Ltd.
Position: Farm worker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 2052 Barnhartvale Rd., Kamloops, BC V2C 6Y1
- The candidate will be in charge of calving.
- The candidate will have to feed inventory.
- The candidate will be in charge of branding livestock.
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of weeding.
- The candidate will be expected to feed and care for animals.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
Work Site Environment
- Farm operations include beef cattle ranching and farming, including feedlots, hay farming, livestock combination farming, and potato and vegetable farming.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a combine harvester, haying equipment, planting equipment, seed drills, swathers, tillage equipment, and tractor.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.