CHEEMA AGRO FARMS & LAND DEVELOPMENT based in O’Leary, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: CHEEMA AGRO FARMS & LAND DEVELOPMENT
Position: Farm worker
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: O’Leary, PE
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be required to fertilise and spray crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.