Queensville Sod Farms Limited based in Queensville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Queensville Sod Farms Limited
Position: Farm labourer
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.55 hourly / 40 to 70 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Queensville, ON
- The candidate must plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.