Anna Bazinski based in Amherstburg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Family caregiver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Overtime, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Anna Bazinski
Position: Family caregiver
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.40 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Amherstburg, ON
- The candidate must provide bedside and personal care.
- The candidate must administer medications.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients in water (i.e. pool).
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients with bathing and other personal hygiene tasks.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in regular exercise, such as walking.
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household (in absence of householder).
- The candidate will have to feed or assist with feeding.
- The candidate will be expected to launder clothing and household linens.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must provide companionship.
- The candidate must provide personal care.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be provided with room and board.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have prior experience caring for the elderly.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Letter of recommendation