Industries 3R INC based in 55 route 116 ouest, Danville, QC J0A 1A0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be expected to work the day shift from 08:00 to 16:00.
Employer Name: Industries 3R INC
Position: Factory labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.92 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 55 route 116 ouest, Danville, QC J0A 1A0
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Paramedical services coverage.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance.
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-Term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days) and Travel insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
55 route 116 ouest
55 route 116 ouest
J0A 1A0 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM