Factory labourer – manufacturing
Domino Machine Inc based in 4040-98st, Edmonton, AB T6E 3L3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Domino Machine Inc
Position: Factory labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 4040-98st, Edmonton, AB T6E 3L3
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate must position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
- The candidate will be required to assemble mechanical parts into subassemblies.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.