Chabot Carrosserie Inc. based in 313 rue des Entrepreneurs, Montmagny, QC G5V 4S9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning, 08:30 to 17:00.
Employer Name: Chabot Carrosserie Inc.
Position: Factory helper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.45 to $18.46 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 313 rue des Entrepreneurs, Montmagny, QC G5V 4S9
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate must have no degree, certificate, or diploma, or equivalent experience.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots and safety glasses/goggles.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Disability benefits, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement as well as a bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Pension plan.
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, On-site amenities and Travel insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
418-291-0173 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM