Multiver Ltée based in Québec, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night and Shift.
Employer Name: Multiver Ltée
Position: Factory helper
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Québec, QC
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate must have no degree, certificate, or diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
- The candidate will be required to work in the manufacturing industry.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Disability benefits, Health care plan and Paramedical services coverage.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Pension plan.
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, and Travel insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.