City of Toronto company has recently released a job notification for the position of Facility Attendant 2. They also have to attend scheduled staff meetings, training sessions and fire drills to help ensure a safe workplace. Where all candidates are invited for this event and also requested to check out all the details regarding the post before applying if they meet all requirements then they have to register themselves. For more information you can read this article where we have mentioned all the important information regarding the post.
Employer Name: City of Toronto
Position: Facility Attendant 2
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $25.00 – $27.39 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
- All candidates will assist staff in the provision of building security, fire safety and evacuation, event assistance, and client service during events occurring at City of Toronto museums.
- They are responsible for under direction, and communicate with rental clients to clarify pre-event details.
- Candidates have to respond to on-site assistance requests from rental clients and the general public during events.
- They also have to open, close and monitor facilities during hours of operation.
- All candidates must have experience in direct customer service delivery (in-person, phone, email, etc.).
- They also must have experience working in a rental and/or event facility.
- They are also required to have experience using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel).
- Experience working in a performing arts or cultural environment would be an asset.
- Candidates also must have minimum grade 12 education or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Candidates have to demonstrate attention to detail and procedure.
- They also have to demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Candidates must have a valid First Aid Certificate or the willingness to obtain certification prior to employment start date.
- They also must have Flexibility, punctuality, reliability.
- All candidates must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- The company will provide a barrier-free work environment and also a friendly environment.
- All candidates will also get equal opportunities and a good annual package.
How to apply
All candidates who are interested and also meet all the eligible criteria for the position of Facility Attendant 2 are requested to kindly check the eligibility. To be a part of the City of Toronto candidates have to register themselves as soon as possible because the registration process has already started and will end shortly. Please make us known with your accurate details. Kindly click the link given below to register yourself.