Canada Post has recently posted a job notification for the position of Postmaster – Premises provided by Postmaster in which all the eligible candidates are invited for interview. Interested candidates can apply for this role but before applying, the company expects all candidates to have checked all the information about the company and also the post. All applicants will receive all the details about the company from the official website and from the application process.
Employer Name: Canada post
Position: Postmaster – Premises provided by Postmaster
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.85 per hour
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: La Presentation, QC, CA
- All will be responsible for selling and promoting postal products and services to the public and businesses.
- All candidates will administer the post office to meet retail hours of operation and delivery expectations.
- Candidates also have to manage postal revenue, assets and values.
- They will also maintain records and prepare reports and also assist with effective management of mail delivery routes.
- Candidates also have to operate the post office with due diligence and efficiency and keep the post office neat and presentable, and maintain cleanliness in accordance with Canada Post’s standards.
- They have to be able to provide suitable premises in a central location within the community within 30 days should you be the successful candidate.
- All applicants must have High School Diploma, or provincial equivalency and/or experience in business administration.
- Candidates also must have experience interacting with the public in a retail and/or service environment, including sales and cash transactions.
- Applicants are also required to have owned or leased premises (suitable, central and barrier-free) available one month prior to the date of hire.
- All applicants must be physically fit to lift mail containers of up to 50 lb, push or pull boxes, and sorting mail and standing for extended periods of time.
- Candidates are responsible for rent or lease charges, heating, lighting, cleaning, routine general maintenance, snow removal, municipal taxes, and the necessary property and liability insurance coverage.
- Applicants have to do hours of service to the public.
- Canada post will provide a barrier-free work environment for their candidates.
- All applicants will get flexible work hours.
How to apply
All candidates who have already checked all the eligible criteria about the position of Postmaster – Premises provided by Postmaster, they also requested to register just by clicking the link which is given below. Make sure all the information is clear and they have filled in accurately, as all information of the candidates is important so they have to give.