Lululemon has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Facilities Maintenance Technician. They assemble and install equipment such as drive motors, gearboxes, belts, gravity conveyors, platforms, and other types of material handling equipment. They inform appropriate DC partners on important communication.
Employer Name: Lululemon
Position: Facilities Maintenance Technician
Salary: $102,654 per year
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Candidates have to utilize the computerized maintenance management system to maintain inventory of equipment and schedule maintenance.
- They have to conduct monthly maintenance and safety inspections, responding immediately to emergency situations as they arise.
- They will maintain, and repair all aspects of material handling systems.
- They will diagnose, using test equipment, electrical and electronic control systems and other related equipment, devices, or components.
- They have to do daily inspection of the building perimeter, including general repairs.
- Candidates must have 2-3+ years of hands-on experience in facilities maintenance, conveyor, automation, & MHE maintenance.
- They must have 1+ year of knowledge with electrical and electronic principles.
- They must have ability to, maintain, and troubleshoot basic relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components– photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders.
- They must have basic understanding of schematics, plans and blueprints.
- Candidates have to communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- They must have to lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- They have to acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for their life.
- They must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs frequently.
- They must be flexible and adaptable with schedules which could include nights, working required holidays, some weekends with occasional after-hours requirements and overtime.
- Candidates will get a high pay scale in the workplace.
- They will have a safe work environment.
- They will also get special discounts.
- They will get paid vacations here.
How to apply
All the candidates who are eligible and interested for the post of Facilities Maintenance Technician are requested to click the link given below and register themselves quickly. They are requested to add their accurate information in the registration process. The registration process has already started and it will end soon.