City Of Mississauga has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Specialist, Quality Assurance. Comprehending the duties and responsibilities is a demand for the candidates, along with putting forth their supreme effort. They will develop, maintain and execute comprehensive test strategies and plans, test data, test cases and test scripts. They will set up, maintain and use testing tools for defect tracking and to facilitate the Quality Assurance process through automation of test scripts where applicable. They will work closely with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and functional specifications.
Employer Name: City Of Mississauga
Position: Specialist, Quality Assurance
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $ 85,155.00 – $ 113,541.00 yearly
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Civic Centre
- They will work closely with the IT Application Delivery Team during all phases of the SDLC and ongoing support and provide input for continuous process improvements.
- They will establish and maintain a traceability matrix to ensure all business requirements are successfully tested.
- They will assist users during user acceptance testing, provide training, clarifications, test data, and documents (where required)
- Candidates must have Post Secondary education in computer science, information systems or related field
- They must have minimum three years of IT testing experience with Quality Assurance testing methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- They must have experience defining & implementing testing standards and processes
- They must monitor and track quality related issues and problems through resolutions.
- They should possess the capability to provide Quality Assurance to Helpdesk tickets
- They must have the ability to initiate, facilitate and manage testing related meetings
- Candidates will get extended health and dental programs.
- They will obtain alternative work arrangements. and wellness programs as well.
- They will acquire an Employee Assistance program.
- They will gain discounted fitness membership.
- Moreover, They will possess employee recognition awards.
How to apply
We encourage potential candidates applying for the Specialist, Quality Assurance to assure their eligibility and diligently finish the registration process, providing correct information. You can include relevant details through the given link. The registration process is currently underway, so we appreciate you applying without delay.