Government of Yukon has announced a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Executive Assistant. Understanding the duties and responsibilities is a requirement for the candidates, along with putting forth their best effort. They are accountable for ensuring that commitments are met between the DM, Cabinet Secretary, Cabinet and other departments. All the candidates are requested to read the information and get more information regarding the post if they want to join it. We are sharing the information like responsibilities and duties as well as the requirements for the post.
Employer Name: Government of Yukon
Position: Executive Assistant
Salary: $69,245.00 – $80,145.00 yearly
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2C6 CA (Primary)
- Candidates will have Certificate in Business Administration, Office Administration or other related field.
- They will have significant experience providing senior administrative and executive support.
- They will possess considerable experience providing secretariat functions to committees (i.e., Coordination, drafting agendas, minute taking etc.)
- Candidates must have integrity and confidentiality.
- They must promote values and ethics Aptitude for learning how to use new computer programs and systems.
- They should possess the ability to build networks of contacts with people in order to achieve work-related goals while promoting common values and ethics.
- Candidates must have thinking strategically with the ability to proactively plan, establish priorities and allocate time.
- They should possess the ability to model interpersonal skills and personal responsibility.
- They should possess the capability to respond and manage potential conflict in a diplomatic manner and maintain strong working relationships.
- They must have the ability to demonstrate client focus and engage others in providing outstanding service to clients.
- Candidates will possess health & well-being benefits.
- They will acquire donation matching.
- They will have Wealth Accumulation.
How to apply
To apply for the Executive Assistant position, candidates who express interest should validate their eligibility and enter accurate information genuinely through the registration process, accessible via the link provided.