If you want to build a strong and sustainable future, there are many similar companies in which you can make your future, one of them is Cargill. It is looking for some people who are suitable for the job of Environmental Health and Safety Associate. If you are also an interested candidate and use more experience to connect customers with goods, farmers with markets and people and animals with their food, then you can make your career in this. To apply for this post, visit its official website.
Employer Name: Cargill
Position: Environmental Health and Safety Associate
Salary: $85,965 per year
Employment Type: Regular
Location: High River, Canada
- All candidates will be responsible for food to transportation, innovative solutions, collaboration and dedication.
- They will evolve industries to tackle tomorrow’s greatest challenges.
- Candidates have to involve physical activity in agricultural, food and feed processing environments, which generally requires a moderate amount of exertion.
- They are responsible for involving bending, squatting, twisting, reaching, working on irregular surfaces.
- All candidates must have currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science.
- They also must have possess a high degree of initiative and resourcefulness in completing work with limited guidance .
- They are also required to have proven ability to work optimally with individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and cultures.
- All candidates must have interact with all levels of employees from production workers to top location and business leadership.
- They are also required to have been exposed to evaluation of trends, root cause analysis, the development/implementation of basic safety/ergonomics/EHS/environmental programs, departmental safety meetings, compliance activities and corporate responsibility activities.
- They are also requested to have an environmental, health and safety management associate, you will gain exposure to the development and implementation elements of our overall safety and/or environmental management systems.
- All candidates will get Paid holidays and floating holidays.
- They will also get supplementary health, dental, disability and life benefits package
- The company will provide mental Health and Wellbeing program.
- The company will offer to candidates tuition reimbursement benefits are offered to those who wish to continue their education in their career field.
How to apply
All those interested candidates who work to connect people, farmers, animals etc. with their food and want to make their career in Environmental Health and Safety Associate, then you are absolutely eligible candidate. If you have checked all the eligibility criteria then you are requested to click on the link given by the company and get yourself registered.