Cap 10 Electric based in Windsor, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrician, industrial who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Cap 10 Electric
Position: Electrician, industrial
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $34.95 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Windsor, ON
- The candidate will be required to install, test, replace, or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures, and other electrical components.
- The candidate will be required to test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain, repair, install, and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard metres, regulators, and reactors.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain, repair, test, and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries, and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
- The candidate will be expected to keep an inventory of stored materials.
- The candidate must troubleshoot, maintain, and repair industrial, electrical, and electronic control systems, as well as other related devices.
- The candidate must interpret electrical code specifications.
- The candidate will be expected to install, maintain, and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate must have a College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a programme lasting 3 months to less than 1 year, or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.