Blakney Electric Ltd based in Riverview, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrician who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Blakney Electric Ltd
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Riverview, NB
- The candidate must maintain professionalism in customer service.
- The candidate must install underground wiring and cables.
- The candidate must keep maintenance reports and documentation.
- The candidate must design and construct single-phase services for single or multimeter installations.
- The candidate must splice, join, and connect wires.
- The candidate must design and construct low voltage (30 to 750V) multiphase services for single or multimeter installations.
- The candidate must test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults, and circuit integrity.
- The candidate must determine the suitable materials and methods for hazardous locations.
- The candidate must install surface mount and/or overhead cables.
- The candidate must install power generation, stand-by power generation, and power conditioning systems.
- The candidate must ground and bond electrical equipment, systems, and structures such as swimming pools and hot tubs.
- The candidate must estimate costs and materials.
- The candidate must renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial buildings.
- The candidate must carry out preventive maintenance programs.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in other trades.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have Electrician Trade Certification.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate must work in construction, commercial, and residential settings.
- Service and installation are aspects of the work environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience operating generators and turbines, motors and controls, and hand tools.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about emergency power systems.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Health and Financial benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.