Early AM warehouse worker
UPS is welcoming the youth to join UPS as a PT Early AM warehouse worker and inviting candidates who are interested in this post. Candidates who are interested and eligible to work as a Warehouse worker at UPS will have to submit their application at the official application portal of UPS. The final selection of candidates gets done after comparing the work experience and skills to the standards set for this post.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: Early AM warehouse worker
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.80 per hour
Employment type: Part-time
Location: Red deer, Canada
- Candidates will have to work an early morning shift.
- The working days of candidates while working in this post is around Monday-Friday.
- The shift of candidates starts at midnight and the shift gear ends at 9:30 AM.
- The candidate will just have to serve at the warehouse and ensure the execution of warehouse operations properly.
- Candidate must have a good personality and follow all the set of procedures.
- Candidates must be able to lift around 70 lbs regularly.
- Candidates will have to work inside the container, delivery trucks, and other similar equipment.
- Candidates must acquire good working experience of working in a Warehouse.
- It is a diverse workplace where the candidate gets good career growth opportunities for future career growth.
- The candidate will get a training session before job placement.
- Candidates will get health and dental benefits.
- The candidate will also get group insurance and pension benefits from the organization.
- The payment to the candidate will get done weekly.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in working for UPS as a Warehouse worker in the early morning shift will have to apply for recruitment to UPS. Use the link below and submit the recruitment application now.