Gold Rise Trucking Ltd based in Calgary, AB, is looking for long haul truck drivers with 4 vacancies. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a full time job. The candidates chosen will be asked to join work as soon as possible. The working hours can be made flexible to one’s needs.
Employer Name: Gold Rise Trucking Ltd
Position: Driver, Truck-trailer
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $27.44HOUR hourly for 40 to 70 hours per week
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB
- To be able to transport and handle dangerous goods.
- Needs to perform preventive maintenance including performing emergency roadside repairs.
- Will be needed to pay and receive payment for the goods.
- Need to perform brake adjustments.
- Needs to load and unload goods.
- Needs to drive lighter and special purpose trucks.
- Should receive and relay information to Central dispatch.
- Should be able to operate and drive straight on articulated trucks to transport materials and goods.
- Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo is necessary.
- To be able to drive as a part of two person team or convoy.
- Is needed to oversee the condition of vehicle and inspect the brakes lights tyres cold storage and other equipment.
- Needs to record cargo information distance travelled hours of service and the fuel consumption.
- Will be needed to perform free trip on jute and post rip inspection and oversee all the various aspects of the vehicle.
- The ones selected might be required to travel nationally or internationally.
- No degree, certificate or diploma is required.
- Should have Driver’s License (Class 1 or A) and Air Brake (Z) Endorsement.
- Experience is not necessary.
- Should know English.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, send your resume via the given options.
153 Saddlefield Pl NE