Precision Drilling Canada Limited Partnership based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Driller – oil and gas drilling who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Precision Drilling Canada Limited Partnership
Position: Driller – oil and gas drilling
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $50.00 hourly for 168 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be expected to direct rig crews in setting up rigs and drilling, completing, or servicing oil and gas exploration and producing wells.
- The candidate must ensure that all safety procedures are followed.
- The candidate will be expected to keep track of drilling and servicing operations.
- The candidate will be required to operate the controls of drill or service rig drilling and hoisting machinery.
- The candidate will be expected to train or arrange for crew training.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have a First Aid Certificate, a Well Service Blowout Prevention Certificate, and a Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) Awareness Certificate.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp conditions.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in oil and gas well drilling and well servicing.
Security and safety
- The candidate should undergo a thorough criminal background check, drug test, and medical exam.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Pension plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.