Ballin Inc based in Saint-Césaire, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dressmaker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work the Day shift from 07:15 a.m. to 16:30 p.m. The position of Dressmaker has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Ballin Inc
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 39 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Saint-Césaire, QC
- The candidate will be expected to create made-to-measure garments in accordance with customer and manufacturing specifications.
- The candidate must be able to operate sewing machines and sew by hand.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Experience and specialization
Type of materials
- The materials are Nylon, Satin, Textiles, and Leather.
Area of work experience
- The candidate must have tailoring experience.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be a skilled seamstress.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement and will be compensated for piece work.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Pension plan.
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, On-site amenities and On-site recreation and activities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
2100 Avenue de l’Union
J0L 1T0 Between 07:30 AM and 04:00 PM
450-469-4957 extension 235 Between 07:30 AM and 04:30 PM