India Village Restaurant & Catering Ltd. based in Ancaster, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dishwasher who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Weekend.
Employer Name: India Village Restaurant & Catering Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Ancaster, ON
- The candidate will be required to clean and sanitise items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units.
- The candidate must load buspans and trays.
- The candidate will be expected to use dishwashers to clean dishes, glassware, and flatware.
- The candidate must place dishes in the storage area.
- The candidate will be required to hand-sanitize and wash dishes and other items.
- The candidate will be expected to clean pots and pans.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be required to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be required to handle and store cleaning products.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate has access to free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
370 Wilson Street East. suite 13
Between 02:00 PM and 04:00 PM