Four Points by Sheraton Lévis Centre des congrès based in 5750, J-B Michaud, Lévis, QC G6V 0B2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dishwasher who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Four Points by Sheraton Lévis Centre des congrès
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 5750, J-B Michaud, Lévis, QC G6V 0B2
- The candidate will be responsible for bringing clean dishes, flatware, and other items to serving areas as well as setting tables.
- The candidate will be required to clean and sanitise items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units.
- The candidate will be expected to use dishwashers to clean dishes, glassware, and flatware.
- The candidate must place dishes in the storage area.
- The candidate will be required to hand-sanitize and wash dishes and other items.
- The candidate will be expected to clean pots and pans.
- The candidate will be required to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be required to handle and store cleaning products.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) certificate.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in an urban area.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
- The employer will not pay for the candidate’s travel expenses.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Long-term care insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, Team building opportunities, Parking facilities, Travel insurance and Wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.