Diesel engine mechanic
GJK Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Diesel engine mechanic who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: GJK Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd.
Position: Diesel engine mechanic
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $30.00 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be required to troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
- The candidate will be required to diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerised and other testing equipment to determine the extent of repair required.
- The candidate will be required to adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts.
- The candidate will be required to test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturer specifications.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, lubricate, and perform other maintenance tasks.
- The candidate will be required to service attachments and working tools.
- The candidate will be required to verify and repair emission control systems.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be capable of lifting up to 45 kg (100 lbs) or more than 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
10307 121 STREET