Richmond Denture Clinic Ltd. based in 7000 St. Albans Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 2K1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dentist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Part time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Richmond Denture Clinic Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: 40% commission per sale
Employment type: Term or contract, Part time
Location: 7000 St. Albans Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 2K1
- The candidate must examine patients’ teeth, gums, and surrounding tissue.
- The candidate must diagnose disease, injury, and decay, as well as plan appropriate treatment.
- The candidate must restore, extract, and replace diseased and decayed teeth.
- The candidate will be required to perform oral surgery, periodontal surgery, and other treatments.
- The candidate will be expected to clean teeth and educate patients on proper oral hygiene.
- The candidate must design bridgework, fit dentures, and provide appliances.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a degree in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, or optometry.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be licenced by provincial or territorial authorities and have National Dental Examining Board of Canada certification.
- The candidate will be required to work in private practice.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate has access to free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed