MAGNOLIA DENTAL based in Waterdown, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dental assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: MAGNOLIA DENTAL
Position: Dental assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.50 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Waterdown, ON
- The candidate must prepare patients for dental examinations.
- The candidate will be expected to order dental and office supplies.
- The candidate must prepare dental instruments and filling materials.
- The candidate must perform reception and clerical duties.
- The candidate must sterilise and maintain instruments and equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to educate patients about oral hygiene.
- The candidate must polish teeth and clinical crowns, as well as apply fluoride and sealant.
- The candidate will be expected to make and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to perform intra-oral tasks.
- The candidate must be able to take and develop X-rays.
- The candidate must document dental procedures performed on patients.
- The candidate will be responsible for billing patients for dental services.
- The candidate must take preliminary impressions for diagnostic casts.
- The candidate must prepare wax bite-blocks and impression trays.
- The candidate must polish and buff dentures.
- The candidate must maintain and order supplies.
- The candidate must complete the metal framework of dentures.
- The candidate will be required to pack plastic material into moulds to make full or partial dentures.
- The candidate must carry out administrative duties for the dental laboratory.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a degree in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, or optometry.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.