Clinique Dentaire Champlain Dental Clinic Inc. based in 133 Hanington Road, Shediac, NB E4P 1W4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dental assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Clinique Dentaire Champlain Dental Clinic Inc.
Position: Dental assistant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $38,000 to $50,000 annually for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 133 Hanington Road, Shediac, NB E4P 1W4
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate must have a Registered Apprenticeship certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be a member of the Canadian Dental Assistants Association, registered with provincial or territorial authorities, and certified by the National Dental Assisting Examining Board.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a dental practise.
- Health, Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Life insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Proof of the requested certifications